|All email messages sent over the internet are not encrypted, therefore, they are not protected. Patients should not use email communication containing sensitive or private health care information or for urgent health care matters.
Please allow 24 – 72 hours for a response to your email. If you have medical issues or more urgent concerns, please contact us at (520) 795-7729.
For medical emergencies, please call 911.
Meet Dr. Gerald Goldberg
Gerald N. Goldberg, MD, Medical Director and Co-Owner of Pima Dermatology, has over 30 years of experience as a dermatologist and Laser surgeon. Internationally-recognized for his expertise in Laser medicine, he is certified in more than 25 Laser modalities and has performed over 25,000 Laser surgeries to date. He has published widely in medical literature, speaks French and Spanish, and lectures internationally on a variety of Laser related topics.
Dr. Goldberg is currently the President of the Arizona Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery Society (ADDSS). He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery. He has served on the Board of the Sturge-Weber Foundation, the American Cancer Society, Southern Arizona Chapter, and is the past President of the Tucson Dermatology Society and the Sonoran Dermatology Society. Dr. Goldberg is a Clinical Professor of Dermatology and Pediatrics at the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center. He is listed among the "Best Doctors in America" publication. In September, 2016, Dr. Goldberg won the Influential Health & Medical Leaders Award for Outstanding Dermatology / Skin Care.
Dr. Goldberg graduated cum laude from Princeton University. He obtained his medical degree from the State University of New York at Syracuse, and is an Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society graduate. He completed his residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Dermatology at the University of Arizona.
He is married and has two children in health care professions. His favorite hobbies include photography, tennis, sailing, and hiking.
RealSelf Patient Reviews of Gerald Goldberg, MD
Professional Associations and Accomplishments:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Board Certified in Pediatrics and Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Society of Laser Surgery and Medicine
- Medical Advisory Board Member of the Sturge-Weber Foundation
- Past Board Member, American Cancer Society, Southern Arizona Chapter
- Spearheaded local "Free Community Skin Cancer Screenings"
- Past - President of the Tucson Dermatological Society
- Past - President of the Sonoran Dermatological Society
- Past - Official of the Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- Past - Officer of the Pacific Dermatologic Society
- Editorial Board Member of several dermatologic journals
- "Physician of the Year" recipient for community service from the Arizona Medical Association
- "Volunteer Community Service Award " by Children’s and Family Resources, Inc. of Tucson