|All email messages sent over the internet are not encrypted, therefore, they are not protected. Patients should not use email communication containing sensitive or private health care information or for urgent health care matters.
Please allow 24 – 72 hours for a response to your email. If you have medical issues or more urgent concerns, please contact us at (520) 795-7729.
For medical emergencies, please call 911.
Your Health Information Is Private, Secure, and Protected
Patient Portal allows our patients a safe, online way to communicate with their provider with privacy and security safeguards in place to protect health information. To make sure that your private health information is safe from unauthorized access, patient portals are hosted on a secure connection and accessed via an encrypted, password-protected logon.
STEP 1: During your next office visit, please ask an office staff member to issue an ENROLLMENT TOKEN to you.
STEP 2: Log in to the Patient Portal Site to Register:
Once you have registered, your account will not expire. You will have access to:
- Review statements and pay your bill online
- Receive free medical records upon request
- Communicate directly with your healthcare providers - A quicker way to get answers to your questions versus leaving a voicemail
- Review patient summary from your visit and / or discuss recent test results
- Request a copy and / or discuss recent test results
- Renew a medication
- Receive educational pamphlets
If you are having trouble or need further assistance, please email us at Patientportal@pimaderm.com (Please note: token numbers for registration cannot be issued by email) or call us at 520.795.7729.
IMPORTANT: You must be issued an Enrollment Token to begin and complete your enrollment. Please see any office staff member to receive your Enrollment Token.